Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern SCITEK Consultants Ltd.’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use our website.
The term ‘SCITEK Consultants Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10 Stadium Business Court, Millennium Way, Pride Park, Derby, England, DE24 8HP, United Kingdom. Country of Origin: England and Wales. Our company registration number is 03457565. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include hyperlinks to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Please be aware that these websites are not under our control, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s), we are not responsible or liable for any of the content of the linked website(s).
- These terms and conditions, together with the privacy statement, are subject to English Law and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of this site.