• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
SCITEK collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you contact us by these means.
• Information about visitors to our website: Standard internet log information & details of visitor behaviour patterns is collected for this website, using the third-party service, Google Analytics. This includes visitor’s domain and IP address. This information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service. No attempt is made by SCITEK, or Google, to identify those individuals visiting this website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SCITEK with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Place an order for any of our products or services, over the phone or by email.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Improve the Website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
How do we store your data?
SCITEK securely stores your data at SCITEK Consultants Ltd, 152 Victory Road, Derby, DE24 8EN on a secure server. Emails received by employees within the company are stored on a secure server until such a time they are deleted from the individual’s personal computer. All company computers are access controlled.
• We will keep your personal data for as long as you are a customer of ours.
• After you stop being a customer of ours, we will retain your personal data to comply with our legal obligations and our obligations under any product warranties.
• If we have had a contractual relationship with you we will store your personal data for seven years after the contract ends. Note: a contractual relationship includes where we have sold goods to you which are subject to a long-term support program.
After this period, we will delete your personal data in a safe and secure manner.
What are your data protection rights?
SCITEK would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SCITEK for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SCITEK correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SCITEK to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SCITEK erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SCITEK restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SCITEK transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0) 1332 365 652
Or write to us: SCITEK Consultants Ltd., 152 Victory Road, Derby, DE24 8EN
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookie information does not include personal data such as name, age, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address. In addition, we do not link cookies to personal data.
How to manage cookies
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies. But you can set your browser to stop cookies being placed on your computer – please refer to your Internet browser for instructions.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us