SCITEK are thrilled to announce that they will be attending and presenting at this year’s EVI-GTI Conference on Gas Turbine Instrumentation, held in Berlin on the 26th-29th of September 2016.
The programme features technical contributions from leading industry names from across the globe and offers unrivalled opportunities to hear the latest research and trends in gas turbine instrumentation and measurement. New innovations, new techniques and new concepts are all at the forefront of this highly anticipated conference programme.
Who can you expect to hear from?
There is a packed programme at GTI 2016 spanning 3 full days, including technical sessions delivered by representatives from:
- IfTA GmbH, Germany
- GKN Aerospace, Sweden
- SCITEK Consultants Ltd, UK
- Rolls Royce Plc, UK
- Avio Aero GE Aviation Business, Italy
- Honeywell Aerospace Co, USA
- Siemens AG, Germany
- ITWL – Air Force Institute of Technology, Poland
- Prime Photonics, USA
- Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Egypt
- Meggitt Sensing Systems, Switzerland